Immigration Advice

At Citizens Advice North East Derbyshire we can give initial advice on many aspects of immigration such as: visitor visas, fiance(e)/spouse visas, student visas, settlement visas, work permits, immigration status, welfare benefits, asylum seekers and refugees.

For more complex cases it may be necessary for us to arrange a referal to a specialist agency.

Immigration Advice from Citizens Advice

Get information 24 hours a day from the national Citizens Advice website

Image of laptop

Useful Links