How You Can Support Us
Some People think that the Citizens Advice Service is a government body. Not so! North East Derbyshire CAB is an independent charity. As such we are heavily dependent upon financial support and also donations to keep our vital services going. With a CAB in the community you have somewhere to turn when you need help – four in ten people have used a CAB at some point in their lives.
Please consider making a donation. We welcome donations from Individuals, Companies and Trusts.
- £5 would contribute to a days training for a volunteer adviser.
- £50 would contribute to the cost of sessions to support and advise a young person who needed to set up home for the first time.
- £150 would pay for us to help a family under stress overcome a chronic debt problem and avoid homelessness
- £400 would help pay for us to support two people suffering from severe mental health problems avoid a crisis and a return to hospital
- £5,000 would allow us to improve essential money skills for 150 homeless people so they won’t lose their tenancy when they find a new home.
- £10,000 would pay for us to run an outreach service in a needy part of town to improve the welfare of older or hard to reach people for a whole year.
If you wish to make a donation, however much you can afford, please use https://donate.giveasyoulive.com/charity/nederbycab or contact us directly.